Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Quarter

Winter quarter has officially started and so far I'm liking it. It's a stressful quarter because I needed to load up on classes, 21 credit hours! Here are my classes:

9am MWF: Community Health. Why am I taking this? Because I needed an elective and I heard it was easy. 9am is not exciting though, but I'm dealing with it. Also the prof. cancels class almost every Friday. Which is nice since Thursday night are a going out night. :-)

10am MWF: Astronomy. Why am I taking this? See above explanation of Comm. Health. :-)

11am MWF: Creative Writing: Fiction. I am actually really excited about this class, I used to write poems all through Jr. High and High School. I know can you believe it? haha. So in this class we are writing short stories. I'm thinking of writing a Magical Balloon Story. My dad used to make up stories about a Magical Balloon that me and my sisters would get into and travel through time and discover all these crazy things. I thought it would be fun to write about Mya and Elsa (my future nieces) going on their own magic balloon adventure.

12pm MWF: Communication Theory. An important class, one of my core requirements. Important class but will most likely be an easy one. I love the professor, he is the nicest old man in the world. :-) And has really good stories about his family.

6:30pm M: American Writers. An elective but seems like it won't be too horrible of a night class. Through the years I have had some horrible night classes that are almost impossible to get through. This one seems alright, and my friend Nick is in it too, so that will help. :-)

9:30 TH: Theories of Interpersonal Communication. Loving this class already! It's everything I love to learn about, relationships, love, and why people do the things they do. I am very interested in finding out more of what this class has in store for me.

Online Class: Mass Communication. Nothing special here, just an online class consisting of many many discussion board posts. Which is fine. And most likely easy.


All in all, I like all my classes, and am very excited that I am getting organized too. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment